Module with standard functionality (WH3Q-S) with 7-pin's socket (G7). Kit contains all accessories for connection of module to the car's electric system - and socket G7 already is connected with main harness whitch makes an installation shorter.
WH3Q-S module is a successor of canceled module WH3S and takes over all it advantages and functions.
Also installation/connection diagrams are equivalet 1:1 in terms of colors of wires, plugs and connections.
Module have standard functionality, this mean that above basics functions it make possible eg.:
- possibility of switch-off the control unit of parking sensors (PDC);
- sequence switching-off the fog light (54G) on car when it (54G) is still switch-on on trailer;
- signalling of damaged the directions lights on the trailer by buzzer's acoustic signal.
To the module can be connected (optionally) LED-RGY-500 - tri-colour LED indicator which inform about:
- connecting of the trailer;
- damaging the directions lights on the trailer;
- switching-on fog light on the trailer.
NOTE: Please remember, that G7 not include circuit for REV light. For example in Poland it can be used only with "lightweight trailer" (gross trailer mass up to 750kg).
Product requires to be installed by specialized workshop - read here.
- Product's EAN code: 5907662621466
- Main control unit 1 pc
- Main cable harness with 7-pin socket 1 pc
- Signal cables harness (6 inputs) 1 pc
- Power cable harness 1 pc
- Mounting set 1 set
- Screw set 1 set
- Installation manual 1 pc