IMPORTANT: Product is unavailable and was replaced by successor: WH3Q-S-G13.
Module with standard functionality (WH3S) with 13-pin's socket (G13). Kit contains all accessories for connection of module to the car's electric system - and socket G13 already is connected with main harness whitch makes an installation shorter.
Module have standard functionality, this mean that above basics functions it make possible eg.:
- possibility of switch-off the control unit of parking sensors (PDC);
- sequence switching-off the fog light (54G) on car when it (54G) is still switch-on on trailer;
- signalling of damaged the directions lights on the trailer by buzzer's acoustic signal.
To the module can be connected (optionally) LED-RGY-500 - tri-colour LED indicator which inform about:
- connecting of the trailer;
- damaging the directions lights on the trailer;
- switching-on fog light on the trailer;
- loading of trailer battery (when is used: ICM).
This set can be supplemented with ICM module (intelligent charging module) which is recommended eg. for caravans. ICM module protects car battery because allow to load caravan battery only when car egine is working.
NOTE: If ICM module will not be used then circuit of load caravans battery should be equipped with necessary elements - by own. Sample diagram of these (optional) connections is in basic documentation.
Product requires to be installed by specialized workshop - read here.
- Product's EAN code: 5907662621169
- Main control unit 1 pc
- Main cable harness with 13-pin socket 1 pc
- Signal cables harness (7 inputs) 1 pc
- Power cable harness 1 pc
- Mounting set 1 set
- Screw set 1 set
- Installation manual 1 pc
KIA CEED 2016 dedicated installation manual WH3S-G13+ICM+PDC-SWITCH-OFF
Kia / Cee'd / all generationsKombi