WH1 module is basic controller for steering of trailer lights. Module "copy" signals of lights from car to socket of the trailer.
Kit WH1-PRO-G7 is most economically set which include full and complete cable harnesses, socket and accesories. This set is dedicated for "lightweight" trailers (without REV light). Length of cables is enoughtly for "typical" installation.
WH1x modules properly working with lamps based on filament bulb or on LED in car. More over - also properly working with PWM steering of lamps in car (when by one wire are controlled two lights - eg. "STOP light" and "tail light").
NOTE: Please remember, that G7 not include circuit for REV light. For example in Poland it can be used only with "lightweight trailer" (gross trailer mass up to 750kg).
- Main control unit 1 pc
- Integrated cable harness (all-in-1-plug) 1 pc
- Socket G7 1 pc
- Mounting set 1 set
- Screw set 1 set
- Connections diagram 1 pc
- Current load inputs ≤2 mA
- Support of LED lights and single filament bulbs
- Working with cars which use pulse width modulation (PWM) for powering lamps
- Automatic detection of connection the trailer/camper with filament bulbs
- Automatic detection of connection the trailer/camper with LED lighting
- Ability to control of park sensors module in car
- Control of reverse light of the trailer
- Method of trailer fog light steering Directly
- Sequence method of steering the trailer fog light
- Power supply voltage 10-18 V
- Maximum current of position lights output (each of sides) 3 x 5 W
- Maximum current of stop lights output 3 x 21 W
- Maximum сurrent of blinker (turn signal) outputs (each of sides) 21+10 W
- Maximum current of fog-light output 21 W