Module with basic functionality (WH3L) with 7-pin's socket (G7). Kit contains all accessories for connection of module to the car's electric system - and socket G13-8 already is connected with main harness whitch makes an installation shorter.
Module "copy" signals of lights from car to socket of the trailer.
NOTE: Please remember, that G7 not include circuit for REV light. For example in Poland it can be used only with "lightweight trailer" (gross trailer mass up to 750kg).
- Main control unit 1 pc
- Main cable harness with 7-pin socket 1 pc
- Signal cables harness (6 inputs) 1 pc
- Power cable harness 1 pc
- Mounting set 1 set
- Screw set 1 set
- Installation manual 1 pc
- Current load inputs ≤2 mA
- Support of LED lights and single filament bulbs
- Working with cars which use pulse width modulation (PWM) for powering lamps (analogue)
- Ability to control of park sensors module in car
- Control of reverse light of the trailer
- Signalling of connection the trailer
- Method of trailer fog light steering Directly
- Sequence method of steering the trailer fog light
- Power supply voltage 10-18 V
- Maximum current of position lights output (each of sides) 3 x 5 W
- Maximum current of stop lights output 3 x 21 W
- Maximum сurrent of blinker (turn signal) outputs (each of sides) 21+10 W
- Maximum current of fog-light output 21 W