Main module (MP2S-CAN) - in contrast to others - reads data from CAN-Bus - not from wires to lamps. Kit contains two 13-pin's sockets with 8 wires in each socket (2 x G8) to the lamps. The package is specially designed for MERCEDES SPRINTER tow-truck .
The kit includes wire harness of exact length(precisely for this car's model).
Kit contains all accesoires for connection of module to the car's electric system. Installation location of central unit is cabin interior on the left hand side of a car.
Module working with Mercedes Sprinter 2nd generation (2006-2019) and with (current) 3rd generation (from 2019) - this must be declared with an order !!
To the module can be connected (optionally) LED-RGY-300 - tri-colour LED indicator that inform driver about:
- trailer auto-detection;
- trailer's turn signal lights damage;
- fog lights turning-on.
Product requires to be installed by specialized workshop - read here.
- Main control unit 1 pc
- Signal cables harness (to the CAN-Bus) 1 pc
- Information LED indicator (3-colours) 1 pc
- Power cable harness 1 pc
- Cable harness to sockets (divider) 1 pc
- Main cable harness (to the socket) 2 pcs
- Socket G13 2 pcs
- Mounting set 1 set
- Additional (dedicated for version) equipment 1 set
- Screw set 2 sets
- Connections diagram 1 pc