MCB-CLICK-J1708 makes possible contactless acquiring of signals (and data) from J1708 data-bus of car. Module reproduce signals from J1708 data-bus without physically/electrically contact. For this reason module only "read" data and 'technically" isn't possible to send "something" to car's databus.
Outputs of the module are wires with "identical" signal like on databus of car. Signal obtained in this way can be connected to any, 3rd party device which require J1708 signal on input side.
This solution protects against errors of connection 3rd party devices to the databus of car and also against "formal problems" from producer/warrantier of car in subject "possible interferences to signal system of the vehicle".
- Main module 1 pc
- Signal cables harness 1 pc
- Zippers 1 set
- Contactless acquisition of digital signals (from J1708-Bus)
- Data acquisition from J1939 (CAN-FMS)
- Data acquisition from J11708 bus
- Input: J1708 (contact-less)
- Output: J1708
- Range of power supply voltage 6...36 V
- Current consumption (for 12V) mA
- Operating temperature -40...85 °C
- Enclosure dimensions 43 x 40 x 9 mm
- Ingress protection rating IP40